Marcella Franczkowski leads an early childhood leadership webinar
Marcella Franczkowski lead an early childhood leadership webinar with the Johns Hopkins University School of Education Center for Technology in Education and local school systems. This collaborative work will build the capacity of schools and administrators to understand and apply data to enhance implementation fidelity and results for families.
The webinar was the first in a series designed to build local capacity to:
- Understand and analyze data related to the Child Outcomes Summary (COS) process, Early Learning Assessment (ELA), and the Kindergarten Readiness Assessment (KRA);
- Perform a comprehensive root cause analysis using data to inform systemic changes;
- Understand the relationship between the assessments administered and COS ratings, the specially designed instruction implemented and narrowing the gap for children with disabilities as demonstrated by their performance on the KRA;
- Use results from the ELA, COS process, and KRA to plan and implement systemic changes to enhance the fidelity of administration and alignment of results to intervention; and
- Utilize a toolkit of resources related to the COS, assessments, and intervention strategies.